Casey just finished her first year of piano lessons and was very excited (and very nervous) about performing in her first recital yesterday. Luckily, three friends and two parents on our street were also performing so there were many familiar faces in the audience.
I did my best to take a mini-movie with our camera of the performance. It's a little shaky because a certain very bored four-year-old tugged on my arm while I was trying to steady the camera, but you get the picture. We had to really turn the volume up on our computer to hear it well. Her first piece, "Ba Ba Black Sheep" is a duet with her teacher, Mr. Paul. The second piece is "Little Indian Brave".
We're very proud of our little pianist and look forward to more recitals in the future!
I just showed the video to Isabel and Beth - they were impressed! Congrats Casey, you did a fabulous job.
ReplyDeletePapa and I loved the video. You did a great job, Casey! Love, Grammy
ReplyDelete