For anyone who still bothers to check my blog (!), I apologize for not posting anything almost all summer. Many of you probably know by now that we are expecting a new baby Jillson this March. As I was feeling sick for most of the summer, I, sadly, neglected our little blog. And, since I started feeling better, I've had good intentions of playing catch-up- with pictures of the beach, Knoebels, Dutch Wonderland, horseback riding lessons, etc.- but have yet to do so. So, today, I decided to just move forward and am posting a few pictures from today's adventure.
It was beautiful weather today- 70s and low humidity. After Casey's check-up at the pediatrician and some lunch, we headed over to Lake Hashawa for a family hike. The kids have a great time exploring nature, finding sticks, looking for bugs/snakes/deer/bears, watching for the giant poison ivy vines that wrap around trees, tasting acorns (Jacob), and just running and wandering around.
No comments:
Post a Comment