Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Emma and the Brownie Babies

Yesterday Emma and I tested out a new recipe, Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownie Babies. I need to make a dessert to take to the Teacher Appreciation Luncheon at Casey's school on Friday and we thought this sounded particularly yummy. Emma was a big help adding ingredients, mixing......and cleaning up!

Well, the kids (and Chris, who ate 3 of them for lunch today) gave the brownie babies a thumbs up for yumminess.

Then, today, Chris and I noticed Emma had brown goo all over her teeth and asked what she was eating (as if we didn't know). I asked her if she had asked permission before she ate one. In classic "Emma" and without missing a beat, she smiled a big, brown, gooey smile and replied, "I asked myself and myself said yes." How can you argue with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment