Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Casey's 7th Birthday (Family) Party

As has been our tradition, when not at the beach on July 4th, we gather our available family and friends and celebrate Casey's birthday (oh, and the birth of our nation) at the house with good food (I hope), great company, and a fireworks display in the back yard.

This year, we had our usual (and wonderful) cast of characters, but had the extra-special treat of a visit from my Aunt Judy and Uncle Dave, who were visiting from Texas. I also had the special treat of meeting baby Joshua for the first time! What a little cutie!

Chris put together another great fireworks show (complete with music) this year. We had a back drop of some other (illegal-type) fireworks and, finally, got to see, from a distance, the Carroll County farm museum fireworks. Unfortunately, my camera battery died and I am missing lots of great pictures of family, friends, and fireworks. But here are some I did enjoy...





No comments:

Post a Comment