Saturday, September 19, 2009
Follow Your Dreams...
I came across this very inspiration Thai commercial for Pantene shampoo. It's very long compared to US commercials and I'm not entirely sure what it has to do with shampoo, although the girl does have beautiful hair.
I'm a tiny bit embarrassed to say that it actually made be tear up. It's a story of a girl who beat the odds and came out on top. Who doesn't love that story?
I like the message that it sends. Never give up. It doesn't matter what other people think. Follow your dreams. Casey is always worried what other people will think of what she does, what she wears, what she says, etc., etc. In one respect, it makes her a very well-behaved child and a good student. On the other hand, it takes away a little of the "Casey" in her when she is always trying to please everyone else instead of just being herself. We tell her that she can do what she wants, think what she wants to think, wear what she likes, and she shouldn't worry what anyone else thinks about it. I guess that's easier said than done with a child, but we're working on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment