The snow drift at the front door was almost up to Emma's nose! After this picture was taken, the girls bumped into the snow and, I guess, broke the surface tension, because it all poured into the house! Chris had to get the snow shovel to get it out...
The girls enjoyed their homemade snow cream- made with fresh snow, milk, vanilla, and sugar. Me? I'll stick with Ben & Jerry's.
Jacob loves all activities snow-related. He loved going down the hill on the sled. Here is Chris dragging him back up for another run!
Emma in her very own snow fort (that's what she called it...seemed more like a moat around the snowman to me)!
After a really fast sled ride down the hill, poor Jacob flew off at the bottom and got a nice face plant right in the snow (he didn't like that) and I flew off into a snow bank and got stuck. Chris rescued us both. After that...time for some hot chocolate!
No comments:
Post a Comment