Thursday, February 4, 2010

Giant Snow Storm #1

Boy, I'm sooo behind this winter with the blog. Here's my sorry attempt to do a little catch-up.

Tomorrow we're expecting Giant Snow Storm #2. They say the precipitation should start around 10 am tomorrow (Friday) and end around 10 pm Saturday...17-26 inches. Yikes!

Well, we had another Giant Snow Storm this winter, way back on December 19th. It was fun to be snowed in with the kids. Unfortunately, Chris had to work that weekend and had no easy task of getting to and from work (and up our driveway). The girls didn't have the best time playing in the initial snowfall because it was so deep. But, in the days that followed they had a great time sledding and playing with friends.

Here are a few pictures of Giant Snow Storm #1, as I'm sure I'll get around to posting pics from this new storm sometime in March!







No comments:

Post a Comment