So, Emma, Jacob, and I headed on over to school and picked her up for a nice long weekend. (It was Thursday and she couldn't return to school until being on eye drops for 24 hours.)
We entertained ourselves in a variety of ways (amidst avid hand-washing to try to prevent the spread of this very contagious germ). Over the summer, Kristen gave me a girly Shrinky Dink set (she and I have a long standing love of Shrinky Dinks). I decided that this was the time to finally break it out. The girls had never heard of them and so it was all good fun.
First, they chose their picture and I cut it out. Then, they colored them. We popped them in the oven, watched them shrink, curl up, and flatten out thicker and harder than they started. What magic!
Emma made a bracelet out of hers...
No comments:
Post a Comment